Our customers require highest quality from our products. From advance development and design over prototyping and extensive testing to series production our employees excel throughout the entire process. Their skills and commitment help us to our success.
For further advancement of our products our experienced and creative development team closely collaborates with the company's production and sales divisions. The importance of research and development for our company is proven by the fact that engineers account for more than 50% of our staff. On our own initiative and taking part in support programmes of the federal government and the Free State of Saxony we are continuously involved in challenging research projects.
The key competences of our development division are:
- Hardware development and component assembly design
- DSP software development for real-time signal processing
- Development of driver software for Windows and Linux
- Development of application software for acoustic and vibration measurement equipment
- Utilization of microcontrollers and design of highly complex FPGAs and EPLDs
- Engineering of customized hardware and software solutions
- Support for the definition of new electronic products
- CAD design of electronic/mechanical component assemblies
- CNC manufacturing (milling, drilling, turning)
- Mechanical, climate and EMC laboratory testing
- Sound and vibration measurements
By offering practical placements to university students our company helps training a new generation of scientists and specialists. SINUS Messtechnik GmbH participates in the DIN standard committee for sound level meters and is involved in the AMA Fachverband für Sensorik e.V (AMA Association for Sensor Technology).
Our creative team will continue to provide you with innovative solutions "Made in Germany".