Intrinsically safe dosimeter according to ATEX directive
- Meets requirements of ATEX EEx ia I M1, EEx ia IIC T2 II 1 G, Certification number 07ATEX2032X
- Meets requirements of ECEx Ex ia I Ma, Ex ia IIC T2, certificate number IECEx SIR 11.0063X.
- Meets requirements of the North American and Canadian FM/CSA approvals, Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, temperature classification T 2.
- Compact, robust design
- Easy operation
- 28 hours of battery life
- Requires only 90 minutes of charging time
- Integrated display and visual alarm (LED)
- Automatic calibration function
- Evaluation of occupational noise exposure
- Hearing protection selection
- Noise exposure calculation
- Ensures compliance with the occupational noise standards and regulations
The CEL-35X dosimeters measure and store all relevant occupational noise parameters. The CEL-352 dBadge Plus model additionally offers frequency weighting C for the selection of an appropriate hearing protector. Manufacturers specify SNR and HML values. LCeq and/or LAeq may be combined with these values to determine the sound pressure level at the ear using simple, internationally recognised calculations.
The dosimeters are available with complete accessories, including sound calibrator, carrying case, wind screen, user manual and charging station.
|CEL-350/IS/K1 ATEX logging dBadge kit||801406.0||Standard scope of delivery, incl. accessories and calibrator|
|CEL-350/IS ATEX logging dBadge||801409.3||Standard scope of delivery, without accessories|
|CEL-352/IS/K1 dBadge "ATEX" KIT||801172.4/td>||Plus frequency weighting C, incl. accessories and calibrator|
|CEL-352/IS ATEX logging dBadge||801453.4||Plus frequency weighting C, without accessories|
IEC 61252 Ed 1.1 (2002-3): Electroacoustics - Specifications for personal sound exposure meters
ANSI S1.25:1991 R2007: American National Standard - Specification for Personal Noise Dosimeters
IEC 61672: Class 2 sound level meter
The Casella Insight software allows the comfortable data management and handling, including a report feature.
Transfer of the stored data is realized via the charging cradle.
For further information please refer to CASELLA INSIGHT.
|Measuring range||65.0 - 140.3dB(A) RMS, 143.3dB PEAK|
|Time weightings||Fast, Slow, Impulse|
|Microphone||1/2" Class 2 measuring microphone, permanently polarized|
|Calibration||With normal 1/2" calibrator at 114dB|
|Interface||Infra-red to USB (PC) cable to Insight software|
|Dimensions||80mm x 47mm x 52mm|
|Weight||71g (incl. batteries)||CEL-352/IS|
|Frequency weightings||Additional frequency weighting C|
|Equivalent continuous sound level||LCeq additionally