Contact us whenever you need a qualified partner for the solution of your measurement tasks. The performance of special measurement tasks demands a qualified team and often an extensive range of equipment. This is especially true for multichannel and multi-sensor measurements in the fields of sound and vibration. Our application engineers, in some cases in cooperation with experts of the Gesellschaft für Akustikforschung Dresden (Company for Acoustic Research, Dresden), are well-equipped to perform a variety of measurements as a service for you.
The following overview summarizes some of the types of measurements which can currently be performed by our highly-qualified application engineers:
- Measurement of noise reception and determination of the noise rating level
- Sound and vibration measurements with frequency analysis and measurement data storage
- Sound level measurements on machines and plant (sound pressure enveloping surface and sound intensity methods)
- AcoustiCam measurements for sound source localization
- Acoustic measurements with multi-channel and distributed synchronized measurement systems
- Vibration measurements and examination of mechanical structures
- Determination of the acoustic characteristics of materials
- Evaluation of road surfaces and noise insulation
- Long-term noise and vibration monitoring of construction sites and roads
- Temporary monitoring of noise from public or private events
- Determination of indicators for building acoustics on-site or in the laboratory
- Evaluation of the characteristics of porous sound absorbers
All measurements and analyses are performed in accordance with the current DIN, EN and ISO standards, whereby the traceability of the measurements back to official calibrations for the reference standard is guaranteed.